iGear's New Ultrathin iPad Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard Case Rocks on ...
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 14, 2013
Through a recent survey, iGearUnlimited asked its customer to describe the “perfect” iPad case for business use, and here are the top answers:
1. Protect the iPad where it needs the most protection – screen, corners, and sides
2. Thin, sleek profile that looks good and makes a good impression with potential clients
3. Lightweight – the lighter the better when going from meeting to meeting
4. Built-in Bluetooth keyboard to make typing faster and more accurate
5. Easy to use, preferably one device serves both functions
iGearUnlimited answers to the market with its iPad Ultrathin Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard Case, a stylish aluminium case with a built-in Bluetooth keyboard, that offers all the features users look for.
The keyboard follows Apple’s design direction of combining satin finish aluminum with classic white keys for an integrated look. Being a full-size QWERTY keyboard, it allows fast and accurate typing. A dedicated Home key brings the user back to the home screen with just one tough. The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery charges via a standard USB connection, and lasts up to 55 hours per charge. The keyboard connects wirelessly to the iPad via Bluetooth, and can also be used with any other tablet or computers that supports Bluetooth.
New iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Portfolio Rocks on Amazon.com - PRWeb
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 12, 2013
Every iPad should have two accessories – a protective case to keep it in tip-top condition, and a Bluetooth keyboard to keep typing fast and accurate. iGear’s new iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio combines both functions into one lightweight and easy to carry and affordable case.
Most iPad users buy at least one case to protect their shiny new tablet, and every user should ask the question – why buy a case? Here are the top reasons:
1. Protection. Not just the front screen like Apple’s smart cover, and not just the back like many cheap clip-on cases on the market, but full body protection. The case should protect the iPad all around – front, back, sides, and corners.
2. Function. Does the case offer smart cover design to automatically set the iPad to sleep when not in use? Are all the ports easily accessible without having to remove the iPad from the case?
3. Keyboard. The virtual keyboard on the iPad is fine for entering an URL or typing a small amount of text. But users overwhelmingly prefer a physical keyboard with the conventional tactile feel of pressing each key. It makes typing so much faster and more accurate.